Saturday 23 February 2013

LIVE GEMS: Adele- Someone Like You



I know we've probably all seen it numerous times but that doesn't make this performance any less great! This 2011 BRITS performance of the mesmerising, heartbreaking 'Someone Like You' was seminal. It was so simple and honest, at that moment Adele captivated the hearts of the nation and then, the world. And I don't think there has been a moment like this at an award ceremony since.

Her record breaking album, 21 has gone on to become the best selling album of our time- surpassing Michael Jackson's Thriller in some territories. I cant help but think this beautiful, emotional, performance had a lot to do with that.


1 comment:

  1. I must agree with you Bee, Adele never fail to give us a brilliant performance... she is so talented,i never get bored of listening 2 her music whatever the occasion lol... this is one of my favourite track as well!! singing......

    ReplyDelete