Monday 18 March 2013

NEW MUSIC: Beyoncé- Bow Down/I Been On


I know you must have already heard this by now, but for those who might have missed it- here's what it sounds like when Beyoncé Knowles embraces ratchet mentality...



This site is not for shade throwing, but with all due respect Mrs Knowles, if you make the decision to board a bandwagon that is already leaving town, you must ensure that you are able to jump the distance. Anyway- I'd  have thought a "queen"- or indeed, a "king", such as yourself, would have been able to arrange their own transport, instead of scrambling onto the last bus to Ratchet Avenue. No shade intended, really.

I bet Beyoncé is secretly laughing at the world going crazy about this tune. I don't even think she was being serious; this has to be parody, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment